[SYD]Street portraiture-Newtown 13 Sep -We kicked ass

Let's generate some ideas for places to meet and things to shoot.

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

[SYD]Street portraiture-Newtown 13 Sep -We kicked ass

Postby surenj on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:13 am

Confirmed attendees - Can we bring our significant others (esp if they are female and interested?)

Mattk
Gerry
Suren

Maybe
Craig.rohse

We will need to take turns as we should keep the 'active' photographers to a maximum of two..maybe three. See how we go. Somehow I think three may be too much.

Location - Newtown

Suggested things to bring
Smallest body and lens (please don't bring your 70-200 etc... apparently people get scared of this stuff!)
Flash ( We should only really use one flash) we could really push it with Gerry's (+ when I receive it, mine) portable softbox...
triggers for flash if needed model releases
? business cards or should we just have one ?
Attitude - we will need to be aware that this could backfire (= no photos) and we just have some coffee instead! (if in Kenso, Laksa... :mrgreen: )

We need to confirm the business cards (what do we say on them?) + Do we offer flickr views or emails
Who will do the housekeeping of recording model releases + names etc...

Who: Bunch of us + need at least one female [will explain later :mrgreen: ]
Purpose: Ask passers-by whether they would like their portrait taken + emailed to them? [ Would we do that? ]
How: One or two off camera flashes on VALs [voice activated light stands], Keen to experiment with ambient and key balance, as well as different light qualities.
Idea: Blatantly stolen from a strobist post (who stole it from Nick Turpin I think)
WHY? I am not sure. :roll: Because we love taking pictures. [of people]

I think 5 people would be the ideal number 2 light stands + 3 ish people shooting.

Preferably weekend (we shouldn't do this in the dark me thinks :wink: )

The female is to negotiate model release form signatures (Apparently most people don't take to strange nerdy fellas asking for their signature!) (of course females are welcome to the shoot :cheers: . Do we even have female members? :shock: ) Actually, having lots of females with cameras will make the process a WHOLE lot easier!

Yes, we do need a model release form if anyone has one they use....
Last edited by surenj on Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:16 am, edited 12 times in total.
surenj

Re: [SYD] EOI Street portraiture

Postby Alpha_7 on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:22 pm

I'm certainly interested, but availability and transport are my two biggest hurdles.

Thinking of potnetial locations, the rocks might be good, other then the police presence. Newtown might afford some interesting characters... I'll keep thinking.
Alpha_7

Postby firsty on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:52 pm

model release download
I have uploaded the one I use to my site

model release

add a line at the bottom for the email address
firsty

Postby Matt. K on Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:12 pm

I am interested. I've often had the urge to do the same thing but just never got around to it.
Regards

Matt. K
Matt. K
Former Outstanding Member Of The Year and KM

Postby surenj on Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:58 pm

Alpha_7 wrote:Thinking of potnetial locations, the rocks might be good, other then the police presence. Newtown might afford some interesting characters... I'll keep thinking.

I was thinking about Newtown as well... The rocks may be too crowded (and touristy.. we will have tourists taking photos of us taking photos of tourists.... :shock:)
Unfortunately I can't see us having it near your home... any other ideas?

Firsty, Thanks for the model release....

Matt. K wrote:I am interested. I've often had the urge to do the same thing but just never got around to it.

The printer idea is interesting Matt.. Let's see how much interest we get...

I have set the date deliberately soon as it's better not to let this fizzle out. I feel that there is more involved here than our car painting meet...
surenj

Postby biggerry on Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:27 pm

hmmm, sounds interesting, not something I would typically go out of my way to do, however, in the interest of pushing my comfort zone I think i would be willing to have a go at this - the idea of getting some good natured females on board would be sensible. If numbers blow-out I would be happy to tag along as a casual observer, especially given it is a 5 min walk for me.

Newtown might afford some interesting characters

:rotfl2:

not as interesting as a few years back unfortunately, however..

Weekend mornings are typically pretty busy, alot of the prime areas, like the area in front of the 'I have a dream' muriel will have stalls or people there, however all this would create a nice atmoshpere. Also the possie opposite the train station (in front of the Neighbourhood centre?) would be ok too.

I think you would have a fairly good strike rate in Newtown since tehre are still quite a few laid back people kicking around here.

I think having a card with a flickr address or something, that you can hand people might help, I know I would be wary of a bunch of camera loving hippies asking for a portrait of me and getting nothing in return...even just one of those cheap business card thingys...

anyhows..keep us updated Surenj.

Also on a final note, there is some pretty awesome graf around the area also, if your keen before or after, a short walk thru the backstreets always yields some interesting finds, follow that up with a half decent coffee at any one of the cafes, or at the worst Campos :roll: and you would have a good day methinks.
gerry's photography journey
No amount of processing will fix bad composition - trust me i have tried.
biggerry

Postby aim54x on Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:33 pm

I would be interested....but not sure about times and dates. Keep me posted!
Cameron
Nikon F/Nikon 1 | Hasselblad V/XPAN| Leica M/LTM |Sony α/FE/E/Maxxum/M42
Wishlist Nikkor 24/85 f/1.4| Fuji Natura Black
Scout-Images | Flickr | 365Project
aim54x

Postby surenj on Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:37 pm

Gerry, you are definitely in! Why don't you pick a spot where we can hang without being harassed (or arrested). If we have time to kill, we could also check out the graf... I always thought people against graf is also semi-cool.

biggerry wrote:pushing my comfort zone

this is exactly what I am doing as well!

biggerry wrote:follow that up with a half decent coffee at any one of the cafes

If the photography doesn't work out, then this will be plan B. Is Campos the best coffee in Newtown?

Actually, I need to make a mental note to print out the street photography laws of australia... Just in case. :mrgreen:

I may have the facilities to print something out on a coloured A4 (and cut to size) to serve as business cards etc. I am not sure whether actual business cards will be financially viable....

Cameron, I know you don't like Saturdays... We could do Sunday instead...?
surenj

Postby gstark on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:52 am

I can recall seeing a youtube video a few months back where somebody in California did pretty much something like this.

They set up a plain white background (taped some paper to a building wall) and just stopped passers-by and asked them if they would like to have their picture taken. Some said yes, others said no.

No tripod, all handheld, and from memory, they were shooting with a slightly wide lens and getting close and personal.
g.
Gary Stark
Nikon, Canon, Bronica .... stuff
The people who want English to be the official language of the United States are uncomfortable with their leaders being fluent in it - US Pres. Bartlet
gstark
Site Admin

Postby craig.rohse on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:55 am

This is one for me, love the idea and love taking photos of complete strangers in the streets. Would be interesting to see how Sydney compares to the streets of Dili. (I think it won’t be easy to get people to pose for us on the streets) but lets try it out.

Alpha_7 wrote:I'm certainly interested, but availability and transport are my two biggest hurdles.

I am more than happy to pick you up Craig since you’re just around the corner.

Alpha_7 wrote:Thinking of potential locations, the rocks might be good, other then the police presence. Newtown might afford some interesting characters... I'll keep thinking.

How about Kensington in front of the University NSW there are always interesting people walking around and I think students wouldn't have problems (as much) with getting their photos taken.
"Old school" (Olympus OM 1&2SP )
craig.rohse

Postby surenj on Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:23 pm

Gary, my source of inspiration was this
http://strobist.blogspot.com/2009/03/nick-turpin-back-on-street.html

craig.rohse wrote:How about Kensington in front of the University NSW

That's also a good idea. Students would be heaps easier to convince than other people... Some of them might be staggering home from a night out anyways! :mrgreen:
We wouldn't have the benefit of the Graf however....

I will scout locations and post pics so that we can all decide. Gerry, I expect that you do the same with Newtown. :wink:
surenj

Postby mozzie on Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:28 pm

hi guys I'd be very keen and i am female and quite happy to smile nicely and ask for signatures. Let me know if anythign comes from it :cheers:
mozzie

Postby biggerry on Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:03 pm

I will scout locations and post pics so that we can all decide. Gerry, I expect that you do the same with Newtown.

can do! however it will have to wait until the w/e, i will get some pictures of places that i think would be ok and also check out the graf scene, it changes fairly regularly :wink: Cam (or anyone else for that matter), if you feeling bored and wanna join me let me know.
biggerry

Postby surenj on Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:15 pm

mozzie wrote:very keen and i am female and quite happy to smile nicely and ask for signatures

I have added you to the list! Would you not bring your camera???

biggerry wrote:can do! however it will have to wait until the w/e, i will get some pictures of places that i think would be ok and also check out the graf scene, it changes fairly regularly Cam (or anyone else for that matter), if you feeling bored and wanna join me let me know.

Thanks Gerry. Let's see what location is best. I have a feeling that Newtown would be better for backgrounds and kenso will be better for willingness of subjects.

As a side question, does anyone have a background cloth that they would like to bring. Any ideas on how to mount a potential background if needed?
surenj

Postby gstark on Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:30 pm

surenj wrote:As a side question, does anyone have a background cloth that they would like to bring. Any ideas on how to mount a potential background if needed?

Butcher's paper, some hessian cloth .... gaffer tape ... either some light stands or just tape it to an unused shop window or wall.

My thinking is to do this somewhere near a weekend market ... Glebe, Balmain, or Paddington springs readily to mind. Lots of people of all manner of ... everything.
g.
Gary Stark
The people who want English to be the official language of the United States are uncomfortable with their leaders being fluent in it - US Pres. Bartlet
gstark
Site Admin

Postby leek on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:34 pm

Sounds like an interesting project - put me down as a maybe (depending on date)

Having done similar stuff in the past, a couple of words of advice... I'd limit the shots to 2 (maybe 3 photographers) per willing subject... If you have many more people shooting than that then it'll intimidate and confuse the subject. Maybe if you each use different lenses you can achieve full length, mid-body and headshot with 3 cameras...

Definitely promise them copies of the photos, but you'll need someway of recording whose details match with which photo. Maybe record names against image numbers...

If you really want to have some fun, you could set up on Oxford Street on a Saturday night - no shortage of willing volunteers there :biglaugh:
Cheers, John
Leek@Flickr | Leek@RedBubble | Leek@DeviantArt

D700; D200; Tokina 12-24; Nikkor 50mm f1.4,18-70mm,85mm f1.8, 105mm,80-400VR, SB-800s; G1227LVL; RRS BH-55; Feisol 1401
leek

Postby craig.rohse on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:10 pm

leek wrote:
If you really want to have some fun, you could set up on Oxford Street on a Saturday night - no shortage of willing volunteers there :biglaugh:

Thats a good one, would attract some characters and the coffee break becomes a beer break :cheers:
craig.rohse

Postby surenj on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:14 pm

Found some essential reading for people who want to attend. [some may have already read this]

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.2f54f844fc040f6daba9c6b086caf08f.21&show_article=1

http://www.wired.com/video/street-portrait-photo-how-to/27609165001

Here is one sure way of getting arrested or assaulted.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkIWW6vwrvM :rotfl2:
surenj

Postby mozzie on Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:11 pm

hi guys

I just had a look at my calendara and its very depressing. I have midsems which have just crept up on me so for the next 2-3 weekends I am out of comission (I have no idea why i decided to go back to uni in the first palce but....)

Either way as much fun as it sounds I might have to sit this one out :cry:
mozzie

Postby surenj on Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:41 pm

No worries Mozzie. All the best with your exams.

If any of the others who are attending can bring along a female (partner, friend etc etc) who is interested, that would make things easier for us. Any takers?

Now to confirm a definite date. Who is interested in a midmorning during weekend of 5th- 6th or 12th- 13th. Saturday or Sunday?
surenj

Postby biggerry on Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:16 pm

Now to confirm a definite date. Who is interested in a midmorning during weekend of 5th- 6th or 12th- 13th. Saturday or Sunday?

my preference would be the 12/13, Temora Aviation Museum are having the flying display on the 5/6 so I am keen to get out there..sat or sun, i am easy on that one.
biggerry

Postby surenj on Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:44 pm

Unless there are any further suggestions I am going to suggest

Saturday 12th Sep. ? 11am. Location TBA
surenj

Re: [SYD] EOI Street portraiture *NEW* kenso photos

Postby surenj on Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:13 pm

Here are the potential locations in Kensington.

Highest yield would be in or near the university.

If you walk a few hundred meter towards Kingsford, then there are some other plain backgrounds.

surenj

Postby biggerry on Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:42 pm

Potentials for lovely Newtown.

These were taken fairly early, early for anyways...9 ish Sunday.

First cab off the rank, 'I have a Dream' mural, about 300 metres up from the train station, popular place for buskers, greenpeace ppl, little stalls etc. Pretty high traffic area. Pretty good background i guess, this wall will be in the sun up to midday i guess, the other corner will typically be in the shade.

Neighbourhood Centre, this is the square/area opposite the train station, it is also right next to the 'HUB' those with alittle age about them will remember this infamous club. There is plenty of space here and also a high traffice area, probably the highest traffice area in Newtwon since it is close to the train station and main bus stops. This is basically the junction of the King st and Enmore Rd. Good backgrounds here, choice of shade or sun, good side street where things can be a bit quieter (Australia St)

Dendy Cinema, pretty high traffic, right next to the IGA, nice cafe and Deli. Often find buskers, and street sellers here too, quite narrow and can be a bit shoulder to shoulder.

about 150 up from the 'I have a dream', you can just see it in the top left of the image.

Opposite the IGA and Dendy cinema is the church, stuffed if i know what denomination, never been in there. Typical setup place for the Newtown Jets footy club sponser stall, buskers, free meals thru the church. Fairly roomy here but not many good backgrounds...

These are basically locations up from the train station, there is probably only one location south (down) from teh station, this would only be 200m from the station.

At the end of the day, there are quite a few locations all within 10-15 minutes of walking. Check out google streetview and sat images for more!
biggerry

Postby surenj on Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:47 pm

Gerry, I think Newtown would offer more traffic that's for sure. Kenso might be a bit better on a weekday but weekends tend to be a bit slow.

Any preferences from the others ?
surenj

Re: *UPDATED* [SYD] EOI Street portraiture -Newtown

Postby craig.rohse on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:08 pm

12th Sep sound great to me.

Let me know if you need me to bring anything.

Kenso does seem a littl quiet on the weekends and Newtown looks pretty good.
craig.rohse

Postby biggerry on Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:31 pm

12th Sep sound great to me.

i am easy and can swing either way - saturday or sunday for me
biggerry

Postby leek on Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:40 pm

Sorry, but can't make it on the 12th / 13th... Good luck with it all and if you need someone to bail you out, you can call me ;)
Cheers, John
Leek@Flickr | Leek@RedBubble | Leek@DeviantArt

D700; D200; Tokina 12-24; Nikkor 50mm f1.4,18-70mm,85mm f1.8, 105mm,80-400VR, SB-800s; G1227LVL; RRS BH-55; Feisol 1401
leek

Postby surenj on Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:01 am

Craig, would you mind if we changed to 13th = Sunday ?

So far we need (or do we?) a background. Plain paper and tape?

Monopod if available so we can mount the flash? [or we could use a light stand which is more bulky]
surenj

Re: *UPDATED* [SYD] EOI Street portraiture -Newtown 13 Sep

Postby aim54x on Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:40 am

The 13th looks good to me...and I can supply 2 flashes and a monopod for this exercise.

Just on another note...anyone considered writing to CityRail to ask for permission to conduct a photographic project on their property....Central Station would give us traffic and some hits I would imagine some characters would hang around there as well.
Cameron
aim54x

Postby surenj on Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:53 pm

Cameron,
It may be too late to write to them for this project. Maybe in the future pending on our success and enthusiasm for another shoot?

I have put on the confirmed list. Your stuff will be most useful. Would you be using CLS?
surenj

Postby aim54x on Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:07 pm

CLS would be the way I am thinking...either that of just use fast glass!
Cameron
aim54x

Postby surenj on Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:39 pm

No problemo. Fast lens is good. I am planning on bringing my only fast lens 50mm 1.8 :mrgreen: It will help with the low profile as well. Would be cool to have a fast wide prime as well. Who else is bringing canon??

I was keen on adding some extra light as we will be in the shade (with flat light). Nick Turpin style.
surenj

Postby aim54x on Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:48 pm

surenj wrote:No problemo. Fast lens is good. I am planning on bringing my only fast lens 50mm 1.8 :mrgreen: It will help with the low profile as well. Would be cool to have a fast wide prime as well. Who else is bringing canon??

I was keen on adding some extra light as we will be in the shade (with flat light). Nick Turpin style.

50mm f/1.8 for me as well...although I will see if I can get the 85mm f/1.8 off my friend. Otherwise it will be the Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 (low profile). I wonder if anyone has a 35mm f/1.8 or a 35mm f/2 (or wider)
Cameron
aim54x

Postby aim54x on Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:09 am

HUGE SORRY to everyone....I managed to get that lens but then realised that I have double booked for this date....PhotoSoc has a shooting meet on the same day and since I am an executive member (and can only make half the meets because the alternate between Sat and Sun) I should attend this one instead of this project.

I would have loved to come....maybe for the CityRail version of this :twisted: (i really want to get my own back on the CityRail Gestapo!)

I am happy to lend you guys my flashes and monopod if you think it will help....Gerry lives relatively close by!
Cameron
aim54x

Postby surenj on Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:37 pm

No worries Cam! that monopod is tempting Cam, esp if Gerry is happy to borrow it. 8)

I just want to verify that everyone is happy with the date so far. 13 Sep. [It is still not set in stone; can be 12th if everyone prefers] We will set it so that most people can attend.

Gerry, Can you set the meeting place so we don't get lost?

Just to confirm; Is anyone planning on bringing a background?
surenj

Postby Alpha_7 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:53 pm

surenj wrote:Just to confirm; Is anyone planning on bringing a background?

Oops been out of the picture for a bit, unlikely the other half would come. But I'll ask. I do have some black or white material I often use a a quick backdrop. I can check out how big they are and get back to you. I don't have an easy way of adhering them, but pegs, clamps or gaffa tape might work. I also have access to 2 x SB-800 at the moment.
Alpha_7

Re: *pls confirm* [SYD]Street portraiture-Newtown 12 OR 13 Sep

Postby biggerry on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:11 pm

Gerry, Can you set the meeting place so we don't get lost?

ok, I reckon we will have to wing this a bit, I suggest bringing along a background plus monopod etc, however I think being discrete might also be a prudent to start off with, looking at the locations maybe using the natural backgrounds is an option... anyway, i have had zero experience in this so i am open to suggestions...

in terms of meeting spot, best spot would definitely be opposite the train station, basically next to the 'HUB' night club (closed) refer to pictures in the last post - if i am there i am sure ya's will not miss me... :cough:

Regarding gear, i am just gonna bring what fits in my shoulder bag and thats it, easy to walk around etc.
biggerry

Postby Matt. K on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:27 pm

I can't help with a backdrop but a gray or white backdrop would be essential to make this work. Brick walls suck! I can bring light stand and umbrella for SB-800 flash if required.
Regards

Matt. K
Matt. K

Postby gstark on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:42 pm

biggerry wrote:in terms of meeting spot, best spot would definitely be opposite the train station, basically next to the 'HUB' night club (closed)

This could really be a fun location, if treated correctly ...... :twisted:

As it happens, just last Sunday I was in this area for coffee. I found what looked like a good parking spot on Enmore Rd, just a few meters from the corner. Very close to this meeting point.

There was some form of rail works being undertaken, and they were running rail buses to replace the imaginary trains. To assist passengers, they had "bus marshals" outside the station, and on Enmore Rd, across the road from this parking spot that I had located.

Oh yes, there was a bus marshal guarding this parking spot too. Apparently, these rail buses can fit into parking spots just a little larger than a SLK. Or so this guy wanted me to believe when he told me that the spot was reserved for the buses.

When questioned, he refused to produce (or did not have) any authority that demonstrated that the posted parking restrictions were to be overridden. He refused to divulge his name, and he was reluctant to have his photograph taken.

I might also be reluctant to have my photo taken when I am not in any position where it could be reasonably established that I'm doing the job I'm being paid to do.

The Transport Minister's office has a photo of this person, as well as photos of a car displaying one of the signs that the buses use, with the word "marshal" added in texta, one clearly showing the sign, and another showing the car's license plate.

Should I dare to propose that we take photos of the bus marshals, should they be in place on the day?

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:
g.
Gary Stark
gstark
Site Admin

Postby surenj on Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:50 am

Gerry,

I was thinking of camera, flash and monopod as the only thing I will potentially use. It could be that we set up a flash on a stand. I am not sure about umbrella [it's quite loud AND it might get blown away]. We could use a portable softbox but that may be too loud as well.

Two of us could be photographing, one for holding flash, one for recruiting people off the street, one for paperwork at any given time?

The monopod will also be useful if any rail officials interrupt. :mrgreen:

Don't forget your business cards and model releases. Do we need a foldable chair? :chook:
surenj

Re: [SYD]Street portraiture-Newtown 13 Sep confirmed

Postby surenj on Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:30 pm

13th Sep confirmed.
surenj

Postby Matt. K on Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm

surenj
Model release should plainly state the the images will only be used for fine art purposes...IE exhibited in a gallery or other public place and offered for sale as fine art images. The photographs will not be used for commercial or promotional purposes to endorse or sell products other than an art gallery or magazine relating to art or photography. No one in their right mind should sign a models release that gives all rights, including commercial, to the photographer.
We should also have a sign reading.....'have your photograph taken for arts sake!' so that passing folk know what's going on.
Regards

Matt. K
Matt. K

Postby surenj on Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:21 pm

Matt,
Thanks for your advise.
check your pm or email.

Suren
surenj

Postby Alpha_7 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:09 pm

Um, sorry to do this at such late notice. But I've had an eventful weekend, including a death in the family. I'm going to have to make up the time I have off, so I won't able to commit to the shoot now. So sorry to be pulling the pin on you :(
Alpha_7

Postby craig.rohse on Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:09 pm

I've just got hit with work on Sunday :x , but am trying to get leave for the day am very keen on this one :)

So will it be 11am on Sunday 13th at Newtown Train Station?

Will bring my OM2SP with 50mm and 135mm
craig.rohse

Postby surenj on Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:37 pm

Alpha, no worries.

Craig, We haven't set a time yet but 11am is as good as any [unless Gerry disagrees because there isn't enough traffic].
At least if we are unsuccessful, we can have a bit of lunch or coffee before splitting! [then there is the graf to photo(graf) :mrgreen: ]
surenj

Postby Matt. K on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:36 pm

Craig
Sorry to hear about your bad news. Take it easy. :( :( :(
Regards

Matt. K
Matt. K

Postby surenj on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:31 pm

Alpha,
Sorry I didn't read your post properly. I managed to skip over the most important info!
Hope you have a good rest and recover from this setback.

Suren
surenj

Postby Geoff on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:04 pm

Craig - sorry to read about your sad news! :(

I would love to have attended this day but alas I am already working, if there is another event similar to this I'd definitely be keen to go along!
Geoff
Special Moments Photography
Nikon D700, 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.4, 70-200 2.8VR, SB800 & some simple studio stuff.
Geoff

Next

Return to Shooting and meeting ideas